Ordering & Payment - DELIVERY OF ITEMS OTHER THAN 50 BAG PALLETS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - 50 BAG PALLETS STILL AVAILABLE, see below.
- If you wish to make minimal contact, orders for collection can be made by email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and collected during opening hours. If you wish to pay by BACS a pro-forma invoice will be returned - Items will be left outside on a pallet with a paid invoice attached.
Pullets - NO DELIVERIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Delivery of point of lay pullets may be available in Cheshire, North Wales, Derbyshire, and Staffordshire. Nominal £15 delivery charge.
- The minimum order for delivery is 20 birds and will only be available if larger orders are scheduled in the same area.
- Orders of 150 birds and over can be arranged on an individual basis to within 100 miles of Cheshire. £15 - £45 delivery charge.
- Orders of 400 to 1000 birds can be arranged to most of England and Wales but may incur considerably higher delivery costs eg. 400 birds to Kent: £350 delivery charge.
Please note delivery of less than 20 birds is not available anywhere unless otherwise stated on the Prices & Availability page.
50 Bag Pallets of Feed
- Delivery of feed is usually available on full pallets of 50 bags of Farmgate feed (all the same not Mixed).
- There is usually a £15 delivery charge to most areas of mainland England and Wales on 50 bag pallets of Farmgate feed. Delivery of 2 full pallets of 50 bags has a £10 delivery charge per pallet. 3 pallets or more has a £5 delivery charge per pallet..
- Access will be required for large 4 axle HGVS that carry their own fork lift truck for side unloading. If You have not had deliveries of feed previously we will require pictures of the access to the property and the area where the pallets are to be left. please email to - "email@example.com"