Ordering & Payment
- Orders for delivery can be made by phone, e-mail or text. Please include: name, delivery address, and contact phone number with email and text orders. We will call to take Debit card payment over the phone. You may state a preferred time to make payment if you wish.
- Payments are made via Debit card or BACS prior to dispatch.
- Orders will be booked for collection the following day.
- Delivery of point of lay pullets may be available in Cheshire, North Wales, Derbyshire, and Staffordshire. Nominal £15 delivery charge.
- The minimum order for delivery is 20 birds and will only be available if larger orders are scheduled in the same area.
- Orders of 150 birds and over can be arranged on an individual basis to within 100 miles of Cheshire. £15 - £45 delivery charge.
- Orders of 400 to 1000 birds can be arranged to most of England and Wales but may incur considerably higher delivery costs eg. 400 birds to Kent: £350 delivery charge.
Please note delivery of less than 20 birds is not available anywhere unless otherwise stated on the Prices & Availability page.
Delivery of all other products except eggs, feed and bedding is available by courier services.
|Weight||Delivery Cost||Delivery Time|
|Up to 10Kg||£7.50 plus VAT||2-5 working days|
|10Kg to 30Kg||£11.50 plus VAT||2-3 working days|
- Some items have a set separate delivery charge where indicated.
- Large volume orders may incur a higher delivery charge.
- When chickens are being delivered, most other items can be added without extra delivery charge.
- Delivery of bedding is not available except with chicken orders.
- Delivery of feed is only available with chicken orders or as below.
50 Bag Pallets of Feed
- Delivery of feed is usually available on full pallets of 50 bags of Farmgate feed (all the same not Mixed).
- There is usually a £15 delivery charge to most areas of mainland England and Wales on 50 bag pallets of Farmgate feed. Delivery of 2 full pallets of 50 bags has a £10 delivery charge per pallet. 3 pallets or more has a £5 delivery charge per pallet..
- Access will be required for large 4 axle HGVS that carry their own fork lift truck for side unloading. If You have not had deliveries of feed previously we will require pictures of the access to the property and the area where the pallets are to be left. please email to - "email@example.com"