Ordering & Payment
- Orders for delivery can be made by phone, e-mail or text. Please include: name, delivery address, and contact phone number with email and text orders. We will call to take Debit card payment over the phone. You may state a preferred time to make payment if you wish.
- Payments are made via Debit card or BACS prior to dispatch.
- Orders will be booked for collection the following day.
- Delivery of point of lay pullets may be available in Cheshire, North Wales, Derbyshire, and Staffordshire. Nominal £15 delivery charge.
- The minimum order for delivery is 20 birds and will only be available if larger orders are scheduled in the same area.
- Orders of 150 birds and over can be arranged on an individual basis to within 100 miles of Cheshire. £15 - £45 delivery charge.
- Orders of 400 to 1000 birds can be arranged to most of England and Wales but may incur considerably higher delivery costs eg. 400 birds to Kent: £350 delivery charge.
Please note delivery of less than 20 birds is not available anywhere unless otherwise stated on the Prices & Availability page.
Delivery of all other products except eggs, feed and bedding is available by courier services.
|Weight||Delivery Cost||Delivery Time|
|Up to 10Kg||£7.50 plus VAT||2-5 working days|
|10Kg to 30Kg||£11.50 plus VAT||2-3 working days|
- Some items have a set separate delivery charge where indicated.
- Large volume orders may incur a higher delivery charge.
- When chickens are being delivered, most other items can be added without extra delivery charge.
- Delivery of bedding is not available except with chicken orders.
- Delivery of feed is only available with chicken orders or as below.
50 Bag Pallets of Feed
- Delivery of feed is usually available on full pallets of 50 bags of Farmgate feed (all the same not Mixed).
- There is usually a £15 delivery charge to most areas of mainland England and Wales on 50 bag pallets of Farmgate feed. Delivery of 2 full pallets of 50 bags has a £10 delivery charge and 3 pallets or more has FREE DELIVERY.
- Access will be required for large 4 axle HGVS that carry their own fork lift truck for side unloading.